Biomec Pty Ltd is a 3D-modelling and drafting company based in Brisbane, Australia.
Established in 1999, our highly qualified, experienced, and friendly personnel pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology and methodology in our industry, to be able to provide the best end results and value for money to our clients.
Our focus is on developing strong, mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, and providing prompt and professional services to support their needs and objectives.
What we Do
- 3D CAD modelling (Solidworks Certified Professionals) http://www.solidworks.com/sw/why-choose-solidworks.htm
- 2D drafting and detailing for manufacture, fabrication, and structural projects
- Solidworks implementation and Solidworks software training (on-site or in our office)
- Concept design
- Product and equipment development
- Modification to existing plant and equipment
- Plant layout
- Documentation for manuals, parts diagrams, and catalogues
- Computer rendering for visualisation or marketing purposes
- Reverse engineering
We have long-standing clients in a wide range of industries, and can handle jobs involving hundreds of tonnes of steel down to the smallest one-off item.
- Mining & materials handling (conveyors, chutes, platforms, etc)
- Plant & equipment (jigs and fixtures, one-off machinery, plant layout)
- Resource exploration
- General fabrication industries, steel and aluminium
- Composite fabrication
- Heavy vehicles (trucks and buses, mining)
- Special purpose vehicles (special-built trailers, amphibious vehicles)
- Structural steel
- Sheet metal